Home » cresihrn » Next year the province’s urban and rural residents illness insurance by commercial insurance agenci

Next year the province’s urban and rural residents illness insurance by commercial insurance agenci

In December 14th, reporters from the province’s social system reform to promote the work of the forum was informed that in order to improve the medical insurance operation efficiency and service level, reduce the burden on the masses catastrophic medical expenses, from next year, our province the full implementation of urban and rural residents catastrophic health insurance by the Business insurance company handling scheme, serious illness insurance for urban workers developed by medical insurance agency by the community sector, urban workers, urban and rural residents illness insurance and medical insurance implemented. This is the province’s serious illness medical insurance operating mechanism reform and innovation, and to achieve a nationwide pilot.

, Chinese property insurance Qinghai branch of the Limited by Share Ltd, China life insurance Qinghai branch of the Limited by Share Ltd, respectively, and our province medical insurance department signed the Qinghai province to expand urban and rural residents medical insurance cooperation agreement. Cooperation after the signing of the agreement, the states (prefectures) to raise the level of urban and rural residents health insurance agencies of the medical insurance funds transferred to the provincial health insurance agencies, medical insurance funds of 85% by the provincial health insurance agencies to commercial insurance institutions one-time transfer, the remaining 15% as the annual assessment holdback the examination to be settled. Commercial insurance institutions 30 per month before will took place last month, catastrophic medical expenses timely payment to medical institutions.

it is reported that after the implementation of the new system, in the province of urban and rural residents health insurance (including urban residents and the new rural cooperative medical insurance) the insured the participation of staff, according to the overall standard of urban and rural residents per capita annual 50 yuan medical insurance funds. The hospitalization expenses of insured the participation of urban and rural residents, according to the current health insurance policy after reimbursement, personal responsibility to pay line 5000 yuan, included in the medical insurance, reimbursement according to actual medical expenses. According to the basic catastrophic health insurance + insurance + medical aid, so that urban and rural residents actually pay the proportion of hospital costs reached 80%; civil relief object hospitalization expenses actually paid ratio reached 90%, up by the civil affairs departments according to the relevant medical assistance policy.

as of November this year, the province’s workers, residents and the new rural cooperative medical insurance insurance number reached 863 thousand and 300 people, 710 thousand and 200 people and 3 million 516 thousand and 300 people, three of the total number of health insurance at the end of 2011 a net increase of nearly 100 thousand people, in most areas, extending the coverage of the insured to finish the task ahead of time. (author: Mo Qing)

* *

news

6 medical expenses are not included in the scope of serious illness insurance coverage

urban and rural residents serious illness medical insurance coverage requirements, there are 6 medical expenses are not included in the scope of medical insurance funds for serious illness compensation.

six costs include: retail pharmacies and clinics (including chronic disease outpatient and outpatient specific project; etc.) shall be made by the industrial injury insurance and maternity insurance fund and third party shall bear the medical expenses; all kinds of organ or tissue transplant source and tissue source; more than the province, state (city, the price department);

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*