Home » Posts tagged "上海夜网DI"

Shock after counsellor approves underage relationship

first_imgONE News 30 May 2012The parents of an underage girl who was having sex with an older man were shocked when a CYF-approved counsellor encouraged their daughter’s relationship. Jade’s parents sought help from Child Youth and Family (CYF), after being referred by police, because they believed their 14-year-old daughter’s sexual relationship with the 20-year-old was harmful. The police case against the man went ahead and CYF suggested counselling for Jade. But the counsellor told Jade’s parents they should celebrate her happiness and said they should “be thrilled” their daughter had found love at such young age. The counsellor said it was fine even when the 14-year-old was involved in group sex with the 20-year-old and a work colleague of his. “We felt sure CYF would realise that this was crazy,” Jade’s father told TVNZ’s Close Up programme. However CYF backed the counsellor and helped Jade move out of her parent’s home for a month.…With help from a school counsellor and Youthlaw, Jade then took her parents to court effectively to divorce them and gag both them and her two brothers. “We had to go through a lawyer every time we spoke to them, $1000 a time or whatever adds up,” Jade’s mother said. Because they kept trying to make contact with people connected with Jade, her parents got taken back to court and threatened with prison for breaking a temporary gagging order. “There were times I’d leave the office and go to a park and simply cry not knowing what was going on with my daughter,” Jade’s father said. And their distress was made worse when they saw pictures of Jade online during the time she was at school. Days before Jade’s 18th birthday the case was finally heard and the judge found no reason to silence her parents. “We won the court case but we lost our daughter,” Jade’s father said.http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/shock-after-cyf-counsellor-approves-underage-relationship-4904575READ the full factsWATCH Close Uplast_img read more

Continue reading »

Wimbledon 2019: Naomi Osaka upset by Yulia Putintseva

first_imgSecond seed Naomi Osaka was the first major casualty at Wimbledon on Day 1, losing in straight sets to an inspired Yulia Putintseva.Putintseva has never been beyond the second round at the All England Club, but stunned a nervy Osaka with a 7-6 (4), 6-2 victory on Monday. The 39-ranked Putintseva won her previous two encounters with Osaka — most recently in Birmingham last month — and sent the world No. 2 packing on Centre Court.U.S. and Australian Open champion Osaka racked up 38 unforced errors, struggling badly on grass once again at a Grand Slam where she has not been past round three.”The biggest win of her career” @PutintsevaYulia upsets world No.2 Naomi Osaka 7-6(4), 6-2 on Centre Court to book her second round spot #Wimbledon pic.twitter.com/PQQYpFsQqu— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) July 1, 2019Putintseva capitalized on an uncertain display from Osaka, making just seven unforced errors and breaking three times to move into the second round. While there were 34 winners from Osaka, the 21-year-old from Japan bowed out in an hour and 35 minutes at the All England Club. Osaka led 3-1 in the opening set, but Putintseva won the next three games and also stormed back from 3-1 down in the tiebreak.Putintseva allowed Osaka just a solitary break-point opportunity in the second set and won five games in a row to claim the biggest victory of her career, Osaka heading for the exit after netting a backhand.last_img read more

Continue reading »

MAN CHARGED WITH MURDERS OF DONEGAL SCHOOLBOYS IN OMAGH BLAST

first_imgMurdered: Oran DohertyDETECTIVES investigating the murders of 29 people including three schoolboys from Buncrana have tonight charged a man in the North.Seamus Daly, from Culloville, County Monaghan, was arrested by PSNI serious crime branch detectives in Newry on Monday in relation to the 1998 Omagh bomb. He was one of four men ordered to pay more than £1.5m in damages to the victims’ families in a civil case.The Buncrana boys who died were Oran Doherty, James Barker and Sean McLaughlin.It was the worst atrocity of the Troubles and was carried out by dissident terrorists calling themselves the Real IRA.The Donegal boys were on a trip to Omagh the day of the bombing.Daly, 43, was tonight charged with the murders of 29 people.MAN CHARGED WITH MURDERS OF DONEGAL SCHOOLBOYS IN OMAGH BLAST was last modified: April 10th, 2014 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:buncranachargedOmagh bombSeamus Dalylast_img read more

Continue reading »